Get 24/7/365 Service —
Manage your finances whenever and wherever you may be with Availa Bank’s electronic banking services. Check your balances and account activity, transfer funds between accounts, pay bills and so much more right from your computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone.
Make life even easier with our mobile banking app. Add this feature to your online banking account and you can deposit checks into your account anytime and anywhere using the camera on your smartphone.
Contact your Availa banker to learn more about these convenient services today.
Mobile banking makes it easy to complete your banking needs, wherever you are. When you sign up for mobile banking you access the following:
- Mobile Deposit Capture
- Card Control
- Mobile Pay
Get Started —
Download the Mobile Banking App
Use the instructions below to enroll in Mobile Banking and install the Mobile Banking App today. (Online Banking is required to have Mobile Banking)
- iPhone: Visit the iTunes App Store
Android: Visit the Google Play Store
- Search for "Availa Bank"
- Install the app
- Once downloaded, tap the icon to log in
- Enter your username, then continue
- Answer Security Question
- Enter password and log in.
Want to keep a closer eye on your balance and transactions?
Add Real Time Alerts in Mobile Banking or Internet Banking
For Mobile Banking:
- Under Quicklinks: Tap "Manage Alerts"
- Select “Account Alerts”
- Select the account for the alert
- Select “Add New Alert” and choose which alert is best for you
For Internet Banking:
- Once logged in, click “Alerts” on the top menu
- Select “Alert Options” to view types of alerts and set parameters
- Select “Contact Options” to select how you would like to receive the alert
- To receive notifications immediately on your phone, select "App Notifications"
Benefits of —
Online Bill Pay
Simply the best way to manage your payments.
- Pay Virtually Anyone. From the local bakery to a Fortune 500 Company, even your babysitter.
- Send Money to Friends and Family. All you need is their email address or cell phone number.
- Same Day/Next Day Payments. Payments can often be received in as little as one business day, even that same afternoon if necessary.
- Group Payments into Categories. Organize your utilities, cable and phone into a folder named household.
- Receive eBills. Green, more convenient, more secure and easier to manage.
- Receive updates. Get email updates when you receive a bill, or when a bill is due.
- Automatic Payments. Great for bills that stay the same each month, like your rent and your car loan.
- Search Bill History. Search by company, date and status, the moment you need an answer, wherever you are.
- Stay Safe. More secure than mailing paper checks.
Pay anyone in the United States that you would normally pay by check or automatic debit, even if you do not receive bills from the company or person you want to pay.
- Pay all of your bills at the Payment Center. You can also see a summary of your recent and pending payments.
- Receive your eBills online. You can view and pay these bills at the Payment Center.
- Set up automatic payments to pay your electronic bills or to automatically schedule payments of a set amount at regular intervals.